Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4700+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press.
The firm’s capabilities and intellectual capital are enhanced by our deep industry expertise, geographic range, analytical rigor, and hands-on, collaborative approach. Our professionals see what others don’t, challenge conventional thinking, and consistently deliver innovative, customized solutions. We also work side by side with senior executives to accelerate execution through a blend of behavioral and management approaches. As a result, we have a tangible impact on clients’ top and bottom lines. We work for full range of Private and Public Sector most experienced leaders and most prestigious organisations.
Why Join Us:
Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities.
- A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics; part of Marsh and McLennan Companies, one of the largest professional services firms globally, with over 75,000 employees in more than 130 countries and with global revenues exceeding $15 BN in 2018.
- Work with our clients’ management from day one to solve challenging problems.
- A meritocratic ecosystem that provides for rapid development without an MBA.
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities.
- Specialization at your own pace, with the opportunity to work across multiple industries.
- Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded.
- Attractive compensation for performance.
- An open, respectful, and inclusive culture that welcomes, values, and supports all colleagues as they are.
- A company that is committed to having fun and providing a springboard to exciting future career options.
What You Will Do
Our challenging Internship offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates.
- Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing Global 1000 clients.
- Carry out essential research and analysis.
- Help with complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses.
- Receive support to develop leadership and client management skills.
- Gain broad exposure within consulting services to a variety of industries - Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Media,
- Retail, Surface Transportation, Public Sector, Telecom, Financial Services, Energy, Digital and Health & Life Sciences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants in their final year or graduates are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm