Mercer is a global consulting leader helping clients around the world redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock real health and well-being for their people.
Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Singapore office:
What You can Expect:
- Challenges you to deliver impactful solutions for major organizations and touch the lives of their employees.
- Work alongside some of the smartest people in the industry.
What You Will Do
We will count on you to:
- Assists the consulting team with administrative tasks, including processing expense reports, managing monthly client invoicing, code population and client marketing information, managing travel arrangements, and managing client subject files and plan documents.
- Coordinates the production of documents using available resources. Provides peer review of documents before final production / distribution to ensure quality control of final product.
- Produces accurate and detailed client reports through analysis of client-specific investment data, in support of consulting colleagues.
- Collects data needed for quarterly performance reports and analyzes client portfolio performance, including performance of each of the funds within the client's investment options.
- Responds to routine queries from clients, investment managers, and other third parties.
- Communicates with investment and money managers and custodians to gather and/or clarify client-specific data for reporting.
- Contributes to accurate client/project budget management through accurate and prompt time entry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, finance, mathematics, or statistics.
- Fresh graduates in years between 2020 and 2021.
- Previous internship experiences within investment or retirement consulting would be advantageous.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numerical reasoning, analytical skills and ability to work through tasks in a logical manner.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities while working in a rapidly changing environment.
- High proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Interested in pursuing a CFA designation or other financial qualifications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm