In order to support our team and strengthen the growth of our APAC business, we are looking for a - Darwin Analyst – 3rd Line Support - Application Analyst/ Fresh Graduates Opportunity.
What you can Expect:
The Darwin Software Support Analyst (known externally as Application Support Analyst) provides the 3rd level of support for internal and external users for the Darwin Application.
You will assume ownership of support cases and will follow through until the case is either resolved or escalated as a software defect. You will be expected to use a variety of software tools and the knowledge base as well as liaising with product managers/software engineers in order to reach a resolution or workaround to an issue. You will also be required to give support for some other web-based applications, such as Jira and Confluence.
What You Will Do
- Analyzing incidents received via the service desk platform in respect of the Darwin application.
- Provide 3rd line support to internal and external customers; assist in troubleshooting problems which have surpassed the abilities of other support staff members.
- Diagnoses the underlying cause of incidents or performance issues.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve client issues utilizing available resources or independent research.
- Identify and implement workarounds until the underlying issues are resolved.
- Resolution of incidents and service requests within the agreed Operational Level Agreements.
- Writing articles in the knowledge base to increase awareness of issues and reduce the support call volumes.
- SQL analysis of the database using SQL queries and MongoDB queries.
- Diagnose and report unresolved issues (defects) in a clear, concise manner to Software Engineering Team for resolution.
- Test reported defects that have been corrected by Software Engineering Team.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates, continually improve understanding of business needs from all stakeholder perspectives, including customers, 3rd party suppliers, and host systems.
- Provide information to the business through SQL / MongoDB queries.
- Work closely and effectively with QA Team, Software Engineering Team and Client Delivery Teams.
- Communicate and progress issues and resolutions with team members in order to inform, educate and improve current processes and service levels.
- Support for some other web-based applications, such as Jira and Confluence.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Educated to degree or equivalent level.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Remain highly adaptable - Due to the turbulent nature of priorities in supporting customers, this role requires high adaptability to changing demands, deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A technical aptitude - to quickly learn and understand new technologies.
- Strong initiative.
- Experience with SQL, MongoDB and supporting ASP.Net Applications an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm