The Singapore Health Consulting team’s purpose is to empower our clients with insights. In order to support our team and strengthen the growth of our Health business in Singapore, Mercer Marsh Benefits is looking for a Consulting Analyst, Singapore Health Consulting.
You can Expect:
This is a tremendous opportunity to join Mercer Marsh Benefits as a consulting analyst, supporting our health and benefits consulting projects. In this role you will be working with client teams (consultants, brokers), analyzing data to produce actionable insights that meets our clients’ objectives.
What is in it for You:
- Comprehensive employee benefits and insurance coverage.
- We strive to make Mercer the employer of choice for the best and brightest diverse talent, fostering an inclusive work environment where employees from varied backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities can thrive.
We will count on you to:
- Learning to gather data from multiple sources independently.
- Compile, understand, analyze data, and derive meaningful insights.
- Understand benefits framework and how employees use those benefits.
- Work closely with team members to translate data numbers into insightful information that tells a story about benefits trends.
- Create appealing charts, graphs, graphics to depict the data-driven storyline.
- Make recommendations based on insights produced that aligns with client objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Actuarial or Statistical Science, Computer Science or related faculty.
- Internship experience – preferably in a professional services or consulting environment with an eye for data and design.
- Highly proficient in written communication in English.
- Competent with working on large and disparate data sets.
- Proven track record for delivering high standard of presentations.
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite of applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Comfortable working solo and as part of a team.
- Ability to code – R, Python – will be considered favorably.
- Ability to produce data visualization using Tableau will be considered favorably.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm