Mercer is a global consulting leader helping clients around the world redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock real health and well-being for their people.
Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Singapore office.
What You Can Expect:
- Embark on a journey of career growth and acceleration with an award-winning Fortune 500 company.
- Unparalleled opportunity to support our dynamic Financial and Professional Liability (FINPRO) team with placement and drive growth initiatives across the region.
- Exceptional training and development initiatives as well as exposure to a wide range of learning avenues that you can tap on to reach your full potential.
What Is In It For You:
- Be part of a reputable and recognized brand in insurance brokerage by working with and learning from industry leading experts in the field.
- Unprecedented opportunity to meaningfully impact our clients and make a difference.
- Access to Employee Resource Groups that provide mentorship and development opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Support the FINPRO regional team with placement process including creation of slips and administration support.
- Engage with the insurance market as well as Marsh colleagues internationally to provide broking support.
- Assist the FINPRO regional team to deliver value to clients through the production and maintenance of regional materials including peer group benchmarking reports, market intelligence as well as claims trends and reports.
- Support the FINPRO regional team to deliver on key regional growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with FINPRO teams across Asia to gather data as well as support the building and maintenance of new business pipelines.
- Assist in the Request for. Proposal (RFP) process as well as maintain and update regional templates.
- Support the FINPRO regional team with other projects and research work as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree qualification with at least 1 year of experience, preferably in insurance brokerage. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as well.
- Certifications such as ComGI, BCP, PGI, or other equivalent relevant qualifications would be preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop in insurance brokerage as well as account management and servicing.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, resourceful and meticulous.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm