Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Singapore office:
Intern - Digital Project Manager (May - November 2021)
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to work with a very experienced team of Digital experts alongside our local business practices to help our regional offices across Asia develop and implement strategies and processes to serve clients better.
- Collaborate closely with regional and local colleagues across Asia to reshape how digital, data, insurance and risk management can drive the future.
- Embark on a journey of growth and acceleration that includes on-the-job training sessions, soft skills training and coaching from dedicated mentors during your internship stint.
- Connect with many industry and subject matter experts across the world within Marsh & McLennan Companies to maximize the potential for our clients as well as for your own development.
What You Will Do
- Be part of the digital transformation journey and rethink how digitalization, innovation lab, and potentially the use of data, could reshape the insurance industry.
- Unprecedented opportunity to meaningfully impact our clients and make a difference across the world and industries.
- Access to colleague resource groups that provide mentorship and development opportunities to help you build a sense of connection and community.
- Support the Marsh digital team with program and project management activities.
- Assist with regular project updates and communication to key stakeholders.
- Conduct market research through detailed market and competitor analysis and formulate data-driven insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably majoring in Business Management, Strategy, Marketing, Economics and/or Computer Science.
- Creative spirit with the passion to challenge the status quo to drive cultural transformation.
- Outstanding analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Structured way of working and prior project management skillsets.
- Open-minded, positive personality with a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- Adaptability to thrive in fast paced and complex environments.
- Knowledge and/or prior experience in front-end development, risk and/or insurance management.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm