The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
What You Will Do
Join a team of engineers who have successfully tape-out 25 mass-production chips. We design the industry's leading secure Ethernet switches and SoCs (System on Chip) for the fast-growing Automotive Ethernet market. You will assist in improving the functionality and quality of our chips to meet critical automotive requirements including safety-critical design, Time Sensitive Networking (TSN), and traceability.
During the master thesis and internship program, the intern will work on one of these areas:
- Design Verification/Formal Verification
- Digital design (RTL)
- Design for Test (DFT)
- Digital Design (Implementation)
- Assignments to improve the quality of our Automotive IPs to satisfy automotive customer requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Post-graduate students with good results in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related fields with coursework in digital logic IC design, computer architecture, programming/coding, design for test, and networking preferred.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, and Make.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming language such as System Verilog or C++ is preferred but not mandatory.
- He or She must have passion in technology, is flexible, and is result oriented.
- He or she must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm