The Mastercard Intern Program is a 8 week program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Program Dates - Jun 2021 – Aug 2021.
- Impactful assignments that drive business results.
- Networking sessions and leadership speaker’s series.
- Volunteer and team building experiences.
What You Will Do
The Intern is a team member who actively contributes to external and internal projects for MasterCard Data & Services clients and will:
- Develop working relationship with team lead and the team.
- Contribute towards everyday client deliverables.
- Develop and produce reports with the support and guidance of the team lead.
- Develop analytical skills by ensuring recommendations and insight are included in all deliverables.
- Prepare and deliver presentations with guidance.
- Identify client challenges and bring ideas on opportunities to the attention of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students studying a degree in a quantitative field, Business/Mathematics/Economics.
- Penultimate year (3rd year) students are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound communication skills.
Successful candidates post evaluation will get the opportunity to be considered for our full time 18 month Launch Graduate Program in 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Mathematics
- Closing Date:13th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm