There are some skills you can teach. And some you can inspire. Mastercard Launch gives recent graduates both - Immersing emerging talent in an 18-month journey where they will challenge the status quo, engage in meaningful and practical sessions, drive Decency and Belonging, our mission to be a Force for Good and be the ultimate catalyst for personal and professional growth. The Launch program is for change makers, those who dare to be greater and who wish to make a real impact on the world. We invite you to bring your passion, share your talent and make the most of this truly Priceless experience.
What You Will Do
- The role will take you through two rotations within Mastercard’s International Markets business unit based out of our KSA office, supporting the Account management team for the first 9 months, and assigned to the next rotation in a field supporting experience development in either product or advisory.
- With the account management team, you will closely work with various stakeholders in the department such as Country managers on projects related to business research review.
- Your role will be task-based and require you to support with the analysis and defining of the current market share.
- Utilize the findings to support with strategy formulation for customers such as banks with the respective account managers.
- Further support will be required with financial plan development, summit planning, executive briefings etc., which will require you to work with cross functional teams.
- In support of your professional growth the program is also aimed towards Targeted Learning & Development.
- You will participate in a training program aimed at developing competencies in business acumen, leadership & interpersonal skills, and project management.
- You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role. You will work with our dedicated leaders – Successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating class of 2022 (should have graduated with the completion of coop training and ready to start by early September 2022).
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance with a minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong analytical skills and inquisitive by nature.
- Strong interest in Finance and ability to demonstrate this through experience working with finance clubs at university etc. is good to have.
- Energetic attitude and demonstrate interest and curiosity to continually learn and be innovative.
- Languages: English to professional standard.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Management
- Locations:Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:12th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm