The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
It focuses on providing interns with an opportunity to learn about Mastercard’s business, build foundational professional skills, and engage with our purpose-driven culture.
Key elements of the program include :
- Manager coaching and guidance on project.
- Opportunity to engage with fellow interns through Internship Challenge.
- Robust digital learning curriculum to support on the job development.
- Connectivity to intern class with speakers, virtual service event, and more.
- Assignment of a Buddy to each intern. Buddies are generally less experienced team members who can help interns feel welcome and connected to the team.
What You Will Do
- Uses analytical and problem solving skills to provide analyses and solutions that satisfy business needs and inform strategy development.
- Leverages data tools to develop revenue and expense benchmarks and performance trends.
- Supports project execution across at least one business function (e.g., business development, advertising, marketing, product management).
- Participates in project and team meetings, business forecasting and planning activities.
- Assists with creating sales presentations, proposals and internal business case development.
- Works collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives.
- Assists with the development and reporting of regular management business updates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students studying a degree in a Management /Business /Economics/ Marketing/Finance.
- Penultimate year (3rd year) students are encouraged to apply .
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm