We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience.
Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
What You Will Do
- Drive execution of commercialized products within local markets.
- Partner with Customer Delivery and Marketing to execute product strategies.
- Research and analyze the business needs of internal and external stakeholders by conducting in-market research to inform profitability targets for products.
- Assists in the creation of best practice documents for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafts materials such as training decks or parts of requests for proposal.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating - Class of 2021.
- Students pursuing a Masters/bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply).
- Experience manipulating data and communicating observations, findings and preliminary insights.
- Excellent problem solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Ability to influence people at multiple levels and navigate a global, decentralized organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop creative solutions for customer needs across multiple products and services.
- Occasional travel required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Attention to detail.
- English required - Relevant language skills a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm