We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience.
Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
What You Will Do
Digital & Emerging Partnerships manages the overall Mastercard business with digital players and other non-traditional partnerships. In this role, you will be shaping the response of Mastercard to the emerging Asian (and global) digital players.
This team is focused on digital-first customers. All Mastercard products and services are in scope when we define what we can do with these customers - Core issuance (Prepaid, Debit, Credit), Commercial and B2B and services including new acquisitions.
Creating a brief for clients with various research methods to include:
- External insights relevant to industry.
- Key Mastercard bulletins, mandates, product launches, events.
- Regulatory trends.
Conduct external analysis to help the team understand markets, external trends and individual accounts:
- Research external data points that help understand clients, pain points and problems to be addressed.
- Identify potential areas and topics that Mastercard can engage on (as part of the team).
- Prepare and run internal workshops to develop engagement plan across markets and products.
- Update (existing) market model of digital payment transactions in AP; incorporate new information.
Support deals and RFP’s:
- Be part of deal team(s).
- Develop propositions of how Mastercard products can help the client solve specific problems.
- Produce outputs.
Model deal economics and business cases:
- Full potential estimate and services revenue.
- Budgeting and planning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating - Class of 2021.
- Students pursuing a Masters/bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply).
- Energetic and enterprising individual.
- Display high degree of initiative & agility.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English required - Additional languages a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm