We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience.
Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
What You Will Do
Products & Innovation’s emphasis is on distribution and serving our customers. Our focus is to create growth centers (i.e. grow digital consumers, grow acceptance, grow commercial, grow new payment flows) in the Asia Pacific region.
This role will:
- Support the team in gaining accountability to ensure the business has the right product implementation assets, in the right markets, at the right time to achieve the business’ strategic objectives.
- Ability to work on projects to build use cases, understand market / client feedback and needs.
- Work on requirements for products implementations, ensure product documentation and implementation guides are in place, and reviewed and updated regularly.
- Support Business Development, Sales, Customer and Product delivery teams against agreed metrics.
- Support the development on the team’s strategy and objectives with the necessary leaders in the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating - Class of 2021.
- Students pursuing a Masters/bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply).
- Excellent problem solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Ability to influence people at multiple levels and navigate a global, decentralized organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop creative solutions for customer needs across multiple products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Attention to detail.
- English required - Relevant language skills a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm