We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience.
Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
What You Will Do
The role will provide opportunities to be involved in the following projects:
- Contribute in creating best practices, lessons learned and sharing knowledge across the team.
- Understand Mastercard core systems and operational processes and relevant product.
- Support implementation of products and/or services, including researching and responding to customer queries.
- Creating and managing team knowledge repository.
- Support in creating and maintaining team dashboards.
- Assisting Technology Account Management in analyzing data to support operational/business reviews with Customers.
- Supporting researching issues, managing a project.
- Getting involved in customer conversations in real situations (projects/ operational matters/ issue resolution).
- The role inherently requires developing a strong understanding of core business of Mastercard and will entail interacting with Mastercard teams, platforms/systems and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating - Class of 2021.
- Students pursuing a Masters/bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply).
- Interest in both technology and business.
- Ability to learn and is self-driven.
- Able to learn on the job while making a useful contribution to the team.
- Enjoys problem solving and analyzing data.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized and structured.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Attention to detail.
- English required - Additional languages a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm