We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company.
As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets for 10 - 12 weeks.
SEA Finance supports the South East Asia division in the execution of the corporate strategy through strong P&L governance, delivered via strategic insights and formulation of division objectives, deal closure, ensuring smooth business operations and maintenance of strong internal controls.
South East Asia is the largest division in Asia/Pacific in terms of net revenue, and the most diverse in terms of coverage - comprising of 6 country managers and spanning across 12 main geographies.
What You Will Do
Specific projects you may be working on - The role is envisaged to provide learning and achievement objectives:
- Gain insight and skills into P&L management and system tools used for this purpose (e.g., Hyperion, oracle), so as to formulate new dashboards or reports which may be used for senior management review.
- Participate in ad hoc projects which may span from M&A opportunity structuring, replicating/automating best practice reports into the division, policy creation/documentation, information repository management, etc.
- Working with selected country or divisional teams for potential structuring and roll-out of a business initiative.
The role will require the ability to work independently, thought-leadership, and interpersonal relationships / influencing skills.
Program Dates & Components:
- Impactful assignments that drive business results.
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers' series.
- Volunteer and team building experiences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Evidence of strong academics, penultimate year of study (graduating by June 2022).
- Project management, problem solving and planning skills with a demonstrated record of successfully managing multiple projects.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience of worked in technology roles in financial institutions is an added advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrate interest in Payments.
- Analytical, problem solver.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm