The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students in their penultimate year will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
- Impactful assignments that drive business results.
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series.
- Volunteer and team building experiences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In penultimate year of a degree.
- Evidence of strong academics.
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm