The Mastercard Intern Program is a 4 week full time program (which can be extended for another 8 weeks on a part time basis depending on candidate’s availability) where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company.
As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
- Impactful assignments that drive business results.
- Networking sessions and leadership speaker’s series.
- Volunteer and team building experiences.
What You Will Do
- Develop working relationships with team lead and the team.
- Contribute towards everyday client deliverables.
- Develop and produce reports with the support and guidance of the team lead.
- Develop analytical skills by ensuring recommendations and insight are included in all deliverables.
- Prepare and deliver presentations with guidance.
- Identify client challenges and bring ideas on opportunities to the attention of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to postgraduate students studying for a degree in a quantitative field.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm