The Mastercard Intern Program is a 8 week program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Upon the completion of the 8 week internship and successful performance evaluation, candidates will get the opportunity to move directly to our full time 18 month Launch Graduate Program starting in Feb 2021.
- Impactful assignments that drive business results.
- Networking sessions and leadership speaker’s series.
- Volunteer and team building experiences.
What You Will Do
- Develop working relationship with team lead and the team.
- Contribute towards everyday client deliverables.
- Develop and produce reports with the support and guidance of the team lead.
- Develop analytical skills by ensuring recommendations and insight are included in all deliverables.
- Prepare and deliver presentations with guidance.
- Identify client challenges and bring ideas on opportunities to the attention of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to post-graduate students studying a degree in a Quantitative field.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm