Are you a passionate proponent of MATLAB? Do you enjoy sharing your passion with your fellow students? Are you adept at social media (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogging, etc.) or your local equivalents? If so, you may be a perfect fit for the MATLAB Student Ambassador position.
As a MATLAB Student Ambassador, you will act as a link between MathWorks and your university.
You will organize events on campus and use social media to spread awareness for the MathWorks brand and products among students. You will work closely with MathWorks employees and will have a great opportunity to network with fellow students, other student ambassadors and professors. More importantly, you will also gain valuable professional experience working with a leading scientific software company.
What You Will Do
The MATLAB Student Ambassador position requires a commitment of maximum of 5 hours per week. The MATLAB Student Ambassador will:
- Plan and organize events on campus to demonstrate the state of the art with MATLAB and Simulink.
- Use social media outlets and prevalent communication channels at the university to spread awareness for MathWorks products.
- Promote MathWorks presence at events such as university career fairs and information sessions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's level degree in a technical discipline.
- Undergraduate or Graduate student in good academic standing with at least 2 semesters remaining in the degree program (preferably in Engineering).
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in Korea.
- Proficient in MATLAB , familiarity with Simulink a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for social media (e.g. Facebook).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm