As an intern, you will receive a combination of practical experience and training in a work environment that fosters and rewards cooperation, teamwork, learning, and fun. As an intern you will work on technical projects with our experienced software engineers.
What You Will Do
- After training on MathWorks development processes and tools, you will work with a development team on implementing features such as algorithms or UIs for a future release of one of our 90+ products, or help to develop automated tests to verify that features in MATLAB are working as designed.
- This internship will prepare you for a career at MathWorks starting in our Engineering Development Group (EDG).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 3 month full-time commitment.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Strong academic record.
- MATLAB knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Job type:Internships
Massachusetts (United States...
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm