Mattel's Undergraduate Internship Program provides students with challenging, real-work experience in their field of study while enabling Mattel to pursue its goals and growth objectives by developing a talent pipeline to attract high caliber employees.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the engineering and development of current and future toy products.
- Work with a global team of Engineers and Designers.
- Documentation of existing and new processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited university graduating in 2020.
- Able to work June - August of 2019.
- Possess strong verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Possess good mechanical aptitude in the area of generating creative, simple mechanical solutions and troubleshooting existing mechanisms.
- Job type:Internships
California (United States...
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm