Mattel's Undergraduate Internship Program provides students with challenging, real-work experience in their field of study while enabling Mattel to pursue its goals and growth objectives by developing a talent pipeline to attract high caliber employees.
What You Will Do
- Analyze and identify trends and insights in action figure category that will influence 2020 product development outline in addition to developing a quick reference guide that will showcase trends and category insights.
Marketing Plan Execution:
- Provide support and assist in the preparation of key milestones for marketing plans. Participation in Comicon projects and events.
- Analyze, strategize and set a plan in motion for the execution of the various apps. Scope will include determining total required investment, feasibility of incorporating new technologies, key app features and preliminary marketing plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited university graduating in 2020.
- Working towards a degree in Marketing or related field of study.
- Possess strong verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Possess great Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- General understanding of the business objectives related to public relations/communications/marketing/brand management.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
California (United States...
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm