This summer join the internal agency for the Mattel portfolio of DOLLS brands including Barbie, Polly Pocket and more. We’re looking for talented, detail-oriented interns who are eager to learn about branding, global communications, graphic design, strategic thinking, campaign development, and 360 activations.
Learn from an award-winning, fast-paced, dynamic team who take pride in delivering best-in-class creative across all consumer touch points including TV, merchandising, pop ups, events, gallery spaces, global assets, campaign development, content development, social, and .com.
What You Will Do
The primary function of the Intern would be to help support a team of graphic designers in a variety of design-related projects and tasks including:
- Developing graphics that communicate value and distinction of each brand in the DOLLS portfolio.
- The design responsibilities include branding, graphic design, developing key artwork, concept ideation, and strategic thinking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in an accredited university undergraduate program - graduating in 2020.
- Majoring in Graphic Design, Advertising, or a related field of study.
- Interest in conceptual design.
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Team player (ability to work with direct & indirect team members).
- Ability to take creative direction.
- Up-to-date on current trends (graphics, advertising, entertainment, etc.).
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Media and...
California (United States...
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm