Programme Key Information:
- Six-month contract period from 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
- Application open to students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in HK or overseas with Hong Kong residents that are lawfully employable/allowed to work in HK.
- Application deadline will be on 30 June 2021.
What You Will Do
- Support Corporate Banking business in different area of products.
- Familiarize with the on-boarding process for new customers by learning to perform Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence for new and existing clients.
- To build rapports with internal stakeholders and product partners.
- To learn to perform analysis on deals, e.g., projected cash flow of customer, Risk Rating, pricing, prepare term sheets.
- To learn to write credit papers for deals and support on obtain relevant information and Documents.
- To conduct credit analysis and learn thorough assessment of customer’s ability to repay loan.
- To support on execution of deals and ensure all documentations are in place.
- To learn relevant rules and regulations and compliance with both internal and external policies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Performance-driven and detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently.
- Must be good in written and spoken English - Mandarin speaker is an advantage.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm