Programme Key Information:
- Six-month contract period from 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
- Application open to students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in HK or overseas with Hong Kong residents that are lawfully employable/allowed to work in HK.
- Application deadline will be on 30 June 2021.
What You Will Do
- Review the profiles of the bank’s clients from various business lines including Corporates, Financial Institutions and Individuals.
- Conduct client due diligence risk assessment of the clients.
- Conduct AML name screening on the clients and their connected persons and discount alerts if applicable.
- Provide support to the Client On-boarding Department on other client due diligence tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Performance-driven and detail-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and good analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English - Mandarin speaker is an advantage.
Closing in 11 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm