Embarking your career journey with us means:
- Reveal your potentials from hands-on experience.
- Receive learning & training via cutting-edge technology platform and day-to-day hands-on learning experience to develop transferable skills for success.
- Pave your own career path with passion.
Risk Management Trainee Program:
Your fast track to become Risk Advisory Manager in 4 years. You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars – a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars Risk Advisory Services Limited provides a wide range of consultancy services, including internal control review, enterprise risk management, compliance review, IT Audit and ESG reporting etc. Join Mazars’ Risk Advisory Services team in building the resilience of our clients who need to protect their long-term performance.
With rapid growth of our business, we are looking for high potential and enthusiastic candidates to join us as Risk Management Trainee.
This is a 4-year program for anyone who aim to fast track their career in in risk management.
Our 4-year fast track program empower you to reach higher and faster - Your progression:
Mazars Risk Management – Trainee (RMT):
- Year 1 – RMT 1.
- Year 2 – RMT 2.
- Year 3 – RMT 3.
- Year 4 – Risk Advisory Manager.
What You Will Do
During this intensive program, you will be deeply immersed in core risk mapping areas and able to:
- Collect and analyze feedback from the field.
- Develop a reliable analysis of the client’s strengths and weakness.
- Design and implement actions plan to mitigate risks and manage major risks identified with various tools and measures.
- Create a strategy for risk management and controlling activities.
- Supervise and provide performance management for junior staff.
- Share your knowledge and contribute to operation excellence of the practice.
- Lead proposal and support business development by building propositions and developing rapport for long-term relationship.
At the end of the 4th year, we expect you to become an all-round Manager who can lead and manage a portfolio of clients of your own.
Required Skills and Abilities
Who we are looking for:
- Aggressive and dedicated individuals who are recent graduates or with less than 2 years of working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines, while major in Accounting, Finance, Business, Law or IT would be an advantage.
- Attempt or finalist of professional qualifications preferred such as HKICPA / CPAA / CIA / CISA.
- Excellent writing skills in English and Chinese (e.g., HKDSE Level 5 or above in Writing & Oral, or equivalent).
- Logical thinker with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Positive and pro-active personality with an outgoing character and mind-set.
- Passionate in continuous learning and embrace challenges.
- Willing to travel (more than 50%) and ability to work diligently under pressure.
Expected Start Date - End of Sep / Early Oct 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm