Trainee Accountants perform audits on allocated clients. Registering for a SAICA training contract enables candidates to specialize in the audit function. 3 year SAICA training contracts are available to graduates and postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA-accredited university.
What You Will Do
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter).
- Perform audit work.
- Complete tax returns.
- Finalize an audit file and propose an audit opinion.
- Manage personal performance.
- Work effectively in teams.
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity.
- Write clearly and succinctly.
- Set clear objectives and plan activities.
- Work productively and in a challenging environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates and postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA-accredited university.
- Computer literacy.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm