Finance Intern (Tamheer) will assist the Finance department on its day to day operations and its admin related works/function. This role will be filled through Tamheer Program. Tamheer is an HRDF on-the-job training for Saudi diploma, under graduate and graduate degree holders. Duration of the program is 3-6 months.
What You Will Do
- Assist with and perform various month end related activities.
- Performing basic analysis and investigating management inquiries.
- General Ledger account reconciliation analysis and associated detail as required.
- Assist with various special projects as directed i.e. application and collating documentary requirements for renewal of licenses, permits and SEC etc.
- Assist in the preparation of the bi-weekly payroll template analysis (pay type & by employee level).
- Assist in drafting minutes of meeting.
- Assist in monthly Forecast and annual Business Plan preparation such as data extraction and loading, printing of reports, pulling of Non-financial Information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College graduate preferably of Business courses.
- Must have a bachelor's degree or above.
- Must be a Saudi national.
- Must not have been employed for last six months.
- Must not be currently employed.
- Must not have previously participated in the Tamheer program.
- Must be registered and qualified in the Tamheer Program through Taqat.
- Has average to above average English communication skills.
- Knowledge of Basic MS Office applications specially MSWord and MS Excel.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Khobar (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm