McDonald’s needs a top notch Administrative Assistant to support our technology executives.
This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your professional experience in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. You will be a critical team member and will perform a wide variety of specialized and administrative functions.
The top candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills and a proven track record. This position will be directly supporting leadership on the Technology team.
What You Will Do
- Providing extensive calendar management and complex meeting planning both domestic and international.
- Participate in the coordination and editing of communications, processes and tasks that align with and support the overall goals of the team and organization.
- Track timelines and coordinate the completion of ongoing department projects.
- Handle all travel arrangements (domestic and international) and logistics including itinerary building, and expense report processing.
- Work directly with departments to effectively communicate necessary employee matters (i.e. employee transfers, recognitions, anniversaries) to appropriate audiences.
- Develop, consolidate and edit PowerPoint presentations, agendas, meeting summaries and other materials in support of department meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience preferred.
- Tech savvy - must know MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and WebEx or similar meeting tools.
- Polished professional comfortable interacting with Executive level management.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- Must be very proactive and energetic, self-led.
- Reliable, results-oriented, and able to anticipate needs.
- Demonstrates ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Quick learner and ability to understand complex business issues.
- Must be able to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving business and work environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Chicago (United States...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm