McDonald’s U.S. Communications team develops and executes cutting-edge campaigns that inspire customers across the country to experience feel-good moments over our food, consumer experience, multicultural strategy and people activations. We work with internal partners and agencies to drive engaging, creative brand storytelling through an integrated lens across marketing, earned media and various digital channels.
While we manage internal communication across one of the largest franchisee systems in the world, we ensure everyone feels like a neighbor. Together, we ensure our McDonald’s remains culturally relevant and customer obsessed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Are a 3rd Year Student working towards your Bachelor’s degree with a graduation date in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022.
- Are pursuing a preferred major including - Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Journalism.
- Have a college GPA of at least 3.0.
- Have a passion for writing, social media trends, understanding news (earned media), building and sustaining professional relationships, strategic problem-solving, event planning and cross-functional project management.
- Adapt strong communication skills based on your audience.
- Are committed to a culture of inclusiveness.
- Want to impact the modern era of McDonald’s.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications
Chicago (United States...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm