MCI's Business Performance Management division is currently looking for graduates with either a BCom. Informatics or a Computer Sciences degree to join the team as a development and implementation consultant. The position entails the development and implementation of software solutions using technologies such as IBM Planning Analytics and Microsoft’s Power BI.
What You Will Do
- Developing software models using the IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) software or Microsoft Power BI.
- Definition and programming of business rules, ETL and user interfaces.
- Solution training and support.
- Solution documentation.
- Interaction with clients.
- Building Budgeting and Forecasting (Planning) Models.
- Reporting and Analytics.
- Dashboards/Balanced Scorecards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A tertiary qualification, preferably with a strong focus on Information Technology/Computer Science. (Applications of candidates completing studies this year will be considered).
- A minimum 3-year tertiary qualification from an accredited university, either in Commerce or Computer Sciences or Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum 1st-year tertiary level in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- A minimum of matric-level Accounting (tertiary accounting preferred).
- Good problem-solving and programming ability.
- Microsoft Excel exposure.
- The fundamentals of financial accounting.
- The successful applicant will work with clients in the financial services industry and may be required to pass credit, criminal or other background checks.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious team players, but can work independently.
- Courageous and passionate.
- Able to take on challenges with a sense of urgency.
- Focused, with a strong desire for self-improvement.
- Dynamic and progressive in their thinking.
- Ethical and responsible.
- Professional, trustworthy and keen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm