MCI's Business Performance Management division is currently looking for graduates with either a BComm. Informatics or a Computer Sciences degree to join the team as a development and implementation consultant. The position entails the development and implementation of software solutions using technologies such as IBM Planning Analytics and Microsoft’s Power BI.
What You Will Do
- Developing software models using the IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) software or Microsoft Power BI.
- Definition and programming of business rules, ETL and user interfaces.
- Solution training and support.
- Solution documentation.
- Interaction with clients.
- Building Budgeting and Forecasting (Planning) Models.
- Reporting and Analytics.
- Dashboards / Balanced Scorecards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A tertiary qualification, preferably with a strong focus on Information Technology/Computer Science. (Applications of candidates completing studies this year will be considered).
- A minimum 3-year tertiary qualification from an accredited university, either in Commerce or Computer Sciences or Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum 1st-year tertiary level in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- A minimum of matric-level Accounting (tertiary Accounting preferred).
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and programming ability.
- Microsoft Excel exposure.
- The fundamentals of financial accounting.
- The successful applicant will work with clients in the financial services industry and may be required to pass credit, criminal or other background checks. Applicants must be eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Information Systems, Information Technology
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm