You'll work in one of our Middle East offices as part of McKinsey Digital for ~8-12 weeks. This group brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You Will Do
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- In this role, you’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring. Interns receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training in your first few weeks as an intern. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network. Successful interns may be offered a full-time return offer.
- Joining McKinsey Digital will give you priority in selecting and working on digital projects while still offering you exposure to the full experience. Our teams will provide you with the strongest possible support for building your professional path in our digital practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both written and verbally.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:10th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm