You will be based in Seoul, South Korea office as part of our Client Capabilities Network (CCN) for the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) practice.
You will be part of a global team of 60+ colleagues covering the Americas, Europe as well as Asia across 20 different offices.
What You Will Do
You will partner with consultants to solve clients’ business problems by owning end-to-end research and contributing your expertise in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology sector.
In this role, you will conduct primary and secondary research, leveraging proprietary and third-party data sources, driving a variety of analyses such as market sizing, industry or company profiling, etc.
- You will prepare findings in the form of client-ready end products which could be PowerPoint presentations and/or Excel models.
- You will also manage day-to-day workflow and collaborate in a dynamic global team.
- You will codify knowledge (such as fact packs and primers) and develop capabilities (including assets and tools) in your area of expertise.
- You will contribute to the innovation of firm knowledge and knowledge delivery through special projects, both with client teams and on a stand-alone basis.
- Over time, you will develop expertise in a specific area within the Telecommunications, Media or Technology sector and leverage this expertise on consulting and knowledge projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
There is flexibility to hire at the Capabilities & Insights Analyst or Entry-Level Capabilities & Insights Analyst level, depending on candidate experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences or Engineering; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Working experience in the telecommunications, media or technology industry; market research or consulting experience is an advantage.
- Good understanding of financial, economic and general business concepts.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Good time-management skills; ability to meet tight deadlines and handle simultaneous workstreams.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment.
- Professional attitude and service orientation.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who enjoys the challenges and rewards of research work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Korean.
- Eligibility to work in Seoul, Korea.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Economics, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm