The McKinsey Implementation (MI) Analyst Program is an 18-month long early tenure program for operational implementation expertise. You can be considered for a full-time role after successful completion of the program.
You'll join the Seoul Office, working with our McKinsey Implementation (MI) team.
MI provides continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended changes. Our implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle.
You’ll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended change in their business.
What You Will Do
- You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
- You will focus for 18 months on truly mastering implementation consulting, after which you may be offered a permanent role and can then pursue one of multiple paths, including remaining on the MI Consulting path and becoming a deep expert.
- Our work is about coaching others to achieve success in implementing new approaches and delivering lasting outcomes - You'll have the opportunity to manage projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. Additionally, you'll develop practical recommendations and contribute to team discussions on implications of analysis; identifying implementation challenges.
- You'll work alongside the client’s staff on each project, assisting with implementation tasks. This could include facilitating working sessions with front-line and supervisors, connecting with and motivating the client team, or developing skills of McKinsey or client team members when appropriate, principally through coaching.
- You'll also solicit feedback from team members to develop your own skills. Common traits of those successful in this role are leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you can be considered for a full-time role.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate and/or master's degree with Science and Engineering or Business background preferred; strong record of academic achievement 1 to 3 years of work experience preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, and operations in manufacturing, consumer products companies or consulting firms is a plus.
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical).
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in Korean.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and subsequently take a leadership role in exploring new ideas.
- Clear demonstration of leadership in a work, academic, and/or extracurricular setting.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Science
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm