Are you finishing a BSc or BCom and want to get exposure in the world of IT Application management, project management, continuous improvements and business analysis? You can do this with us, SA’s largest digital publisher, Media24 (Pty) Ltd.
This position will provide graduates with an entrance into the workplace in the rapidly changing world of Corporate IT.
So here is the deal – Help us with application support and we will help you venture into project management, change management or business analysis. Create capacity for yourself, create opportunities for yourself. Think about kick-starting your career with us on our Graduate Programme in 2021.
What You Will Do
You will be required to provide application support on a wide range of digital and online products. Once you have mastered this, we will help you gain experience in one of the following streams - Project management, change management, ITSM, business analysis or even business intelligence.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc or BCom graduate.
- Graduates with Information Systems, Business and Systems Analysis, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering degrees.
- Should have a proven track record in teamwork, must be able to work in an agile environment with a range of stakeholders from software engineers to editors, logistics specialists to HR executives.
- You must have a working knowledge of web and mobile technologies and digital trends. You must be a lateral thinker with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills who are comfortable with math's, strong in stats and smart on Excel.
- Have an eagerness to learn, be a team player and you should be able to work independently and thrive under pressure.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm