Media24 offers the opportunity for an industrial and organizational psychology internship for the period January to December 2021.
You will register as an intern with the Health Professions Council of South Africa and complete the requirements of your internship, while gaining experience in all aspects of human resources management in a leading media company.
You will be surrounded by a strong network to support your learning and development, including a number of colleagues who have successfully completed their internships and moved into permanent roles in our HR team. Your supervisor will be the General Manager of Human Resources, a lead organizational psychologist.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have completed the coursework requirements of a Master's degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (having also completed your dissertation would be a recommendation).
- Have some previous work experience (part-time work and volunteering count too).
- Share our core values of respect, integrity, courage and accountability.
- Be ready to contribute fully to our hard-working and fun-loving HR team.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm