Under supervision you will be involved with the balancing of pharmacy and ward registers after stock issues/receipts.
What You Will Do
- Accurate dispensing of prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Processing of patients' prescriptions and credits.
- Orders, receives, issues and manages stock as per stock management principles.
- Maintains quality client care principles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student.
- Prior experience in a Private hospital and Community pharmacy will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work overtime and/or after hours.
- Willingness to participate in scheduled stock takes and CPD events.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven application of clinical knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of medicine stock management within a hospital.
- Basic understanding of medical aid regulations.
- Displays organizational awareness by understanding the impact of industry trends.
- Ensure high quality work by focusing on accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
- Focus on a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively and maintaining respectful work relationships.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standards while achieving results.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Mpumalanga (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm