Careers That Change Lives - Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations. Work with the global leader in medical technology and recently recognized as one of the greatest workplaces in South Korea!
The Associate Therapy Sales Specialist will be a critical team member within Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) team for ‘patient management’ covering Daegu as primary location and partial areas in Busan.
You will be promoting a highly innovative Cardiac Rhythm Management portfolio such as pacemakers. You will succeed in the role by supporting the sales team and achieving targets by providing clinical education, case support and patient follow ups.
This is rewarding and challenging position that provides opportunity to truly make an immediate impact and achieve positive clinical outcomes for patients.
What You Will Do
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's Cardiac Implantable Devices and services within an assigned geographic area to meet or exceed CRM team sales targets. The key required activities include device implantation support and patient follow-ups.
- Optimize Medtronic's patient follow-up process, develop a patient management protocol, and implement Medtronic's remote monitoring technologies and services to the field.
- Efficiently work with channel partners to coordinate in-service schedules and follow-up requests from hospitals by providing standardized company guidance.
- Provide clinical education in the field of the company's products and/or services
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including Marketing and Operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor’s degree qualifications.
- 0 to 3 years of previous sales/clinical experience.
- Open to fresh grads and anyone expecting to graduate in the next 6 months, willing to learn and be trained, and develop career in the therapy sales area.
- Must have an active driver’s license.
- Must have good sales acumen, active and outgoing personality, flexible and team-oriented.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Korea languages.
- Graduate in Biomedical Engineering or Nursing degree.
- Experience in medical devices or pharmaceutical industry.
- Some experience/exposure in relevant products/network in cardiology.
- Previous experience in nursing or surgical assistance is desirable.
- Preferred someone who’s based in Daegu or near provinces, open to accept anyone from other locations and can relocate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm