Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations. It is an exciting time to join Medtronic, the market leader and proudly recognized as one of the greatest workplaces in South Korea!
A Day in the Life:
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor, the Sales Representative is responsible for promoting, selling, and servicing products within Cranial and Spine Technology (CST) and Ear Nose Throat (ENT) business areas.
This is a rewarding and challenging position which provides the opportunity to truly make an immediate impact and achieve positive outcomes to patients’ lives.
Is this the position you were waiting for?
Then please apply!
What You Will Do
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs, and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's products and/or services.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company's products and/or services.
- Conducts market research including customers and competitors’ activities.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor’s degree qualifications.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience, open to fresh graduates.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English & Korean.
- Active driver’s license.
Nice to Have:
- Industry experience is highly desirable.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm