Responsible for working with teams operating within a service group, or product group and/or project group. This is a temporary position.
What You Will Do
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis, industry research, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Investigates and communicates potential opportunities for process improvement as well as potential project initiatives.
- Works with different departments including sales, marketing and business development to develop knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 0 years of experience required.
Closed 10 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm