You will be responsible to provide in-OR/Cath-Lab support to facilitate adoption of MDT Cardiac Rhythm Management technology during implant procedures; as well as in-field support for CRM patient follow-ups. Create strong adoption/demand from clinical stakeholders and build robust relationships with clinicians based on unparalleled therapy insights. Opportunity to develop into field of Cardiac Electrophysiology. This role actively generates sales through clinical support.
What You Will Do
- Your responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- You will be required to complete CRM Level I to IV training, followed by in-field experience in Brady, ICD and CRT.
- You will be responsible for driving & generating sales within an identified territory and accounts.
- Provides clinical and technical support during Implants, patient follow ups, Pre-and Post opp.
- Provides case support, product demonstrations, installation, and maintenance of company products.
- May provide follow-up support to the regional sales teams and external stakeholders by providing technical support and information on specific applications.
- Provides the clinical stakeholder with technical data necessary for the demonstration of products.
- May deliver technical or scientific presentations at customer locations.
- Delivers on-site education and consulting and supports establishment and maintenance of customer relations with healthcare professionals and organizations.
- Coordination with clinical stakeholders to ensure smooth adoption of MDT CRM technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma in Cardiac Clinical Technology - Compulsory.
- Business or marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification - Advantageous.
- Technically strong - Understand the relevant MDT Technologies.
- Self-Motivated, Team Player.
- Determined and Goal orientated.
- Excels in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Adaptability & Creativity.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Formal presentation skills as well as organization and planning.
- Based in Johannesburg.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm