You will be responsible to provide in-OR/Cath-Lab support to facilitate technology adoption and unlock full, differentiating potential of MDT products during the procedure. Create strong adoption/demand from clinical stakeholders and build robust relationships with clinicians based on unparalleled therapy insights. Develop towards delivering a comprehensive training and education value offering. This role actively generates sales through clinical support.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for driving & generating sales within the identified territory and accounts.
- You will be a clinical and technical support.
- You will provide case support, product demonstrations, installation, and maintenance of company products.
- You may provide follow-up support to the regional sales teams and external stakeholders by providing technical support and information on specific applications.
- Provides the clinical stakeholder with technical data necessary for the demonstration of products.
- May deliver technical or scientific presentations at sales meetings and customer locations.
- Delivers on-site education and consulting and supports establishment and maintenance of customer relations with healthcare professionals and organizations.
- Coordination with clinical stakeholders to ensure smooth adoption of MDT technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma in Cardiac Clinical Technology - Compulsory.
- Business or Marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification - Advantageous.
- Technically strong - Understand the relevant MDT Technologies.
- Self-Motivated, Team Player.
- Determined and Goal orientated.
- Excels in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Adaptability & Creativity.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Formal presentation skills as well as organization and planning.
- International Training certificate.
- Need to be located and reside in the Western Cape.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm