Meltwater is the global leader in Online Media Intelligence, delivering essential PR, Marketing and Social Media solutions to more than 30,000 clients worldwide. As our organization continues to grow, we now have an opening for an internship.
The Media Analyst Intern will support the Middle East (ME) Enterprise Client Success team from our Dubai Office. This person should be enthusiastic, analytical, hardworking, and self-motivated.
The Media Analyst Intern will collect and evaluate information available publicly using Meltwater’s proprietary software technology. Using this information, the Media Analyst Intern will collate key insights which inform on B2B clients’ decision-making across a range of industries including government, universities, retail, banking and other.
This individual should be clued up on current events and the business/political landscape in the region, have a strong understanding of online, traditional and social media, be a team player, and be excited to learn about a variety of industries.
What to Expect:
- Efficient, exciting work environment.
- Engaging and collaborative work culture.
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on support.
What You Will Do
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative research.
- Gather, interpret and compile media evaluation reports in both Arabic and English for Meltwater’s business to business clients.
- Compile newsletters (news digests) and summarize articles in both Arabic and English for Meltwater’s business to business clients.
- Become an expert user on the latest media intelligence SaaS platforms.
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns.
- Ensure the consistency, accuracy, and timely delivery of all work to clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree (any discipline)
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently at business-level in Arabic and English, as well as having good communication skills in both languages.
- Already based in and eligible to work in the UAE (Non-sponsored labor card will be provided).
- Exceptional communication & writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Full computer literacy (MS Office - PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of economic and political landscape/sensitivities of the region, as well as current events.
- General understanding of different Arabic dialects.
- Job type:Internships
Media and Advertising
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm