It is designed to equip you for a successful B2B sales career in cutting edge AI driven media intelligence business, develop you into one of our future leaders in the revenue generating team.
You are the trusted partner to our clients across industries that help them to achieve more by harnessing outside data for decision-making. It is a critical commercial function that directly contributes to our international organization’s expansion across Asia Pacific.
Expected start date - October 2021.
The Client Acquisition team is a critical component to our revenue growth and culture at Meltwater. Every member of the team embodies our core values, especially ownership, fun, number 1 and respect. We drive tremendous values as a team by building awareness of Meltwater, driving the sales funnel for the Meltwater solutions, and directly contributing to the success of Meltwater expansion.
A structured and extensive training to ensure you are highly developed professionally and personally:
- Comprehensive training on our principles, values, products, sales methodology and industry specific knowledge.
- Mentoring program.
- On the job training.
- Weekly check-in with your direct report manager.
- Skillset workshops, upskilling webinars and the opportunity for overseas travel.
- 1on1 support from your manager throughout the program with us to ensure you are developing as fast as your potential allows.
- You will be set measurable goals to achieve and receive constructive feedback from manager constantly.
Fast track career development - You own it, you decide it:
The career path with us is competitive, your career growth is completely determined by your learning ability, performance and leadership qualities. There is an opportunity for top achievers to rotate through different commercial functions throughout the time with us.
- Consultant/LeadConsultant (1st - 2nd Year) - Be a primary driver of expanding our business and sharing the business value of what we provide to prospects. Learn the business value of online-media & Meltwater sales methodology, to become an expert on social media intelligence. You will handle the full consultative sales cycle from active prospecting, conducting strategic needs analysis, creating and delivering high impact product demonstrations and business presentation that compel the business leaders/ C-level executives to subscribe Meltwater solutions, handling objections, closing the deal to onboarding clients in collaboration with Client Success and Client Insight team.
- Manager/Lead Manager (2nd - 4th Year) - Lead a small team of sales consultants and sales consultants to bring the best business values to the new clients. You will participate in strategic and tactical planning for your team. Your focus will be on tackling more complex deals, people development and inspiring the next generation of managers-to-be.
- Managing Director (4th Year +) - Take ownership of the vision for your team growth, you will hire, train, lead and manage a team of A players. Make it a place where everyone is inspired and challenged to excel in their job. Manage multi-million USD portfolio of clients with full P&L responsibility. Sharp the product development and China specific products localization strategy in Greater China. Make a direct and profound impact on our organizational growth in the most important region at Meltwater Group.
What You Will Do
- B2B sales role where you are responsible for driving Meltwater’s revenue growth through consultative sales and acquisition of new clients.
- Drive the entire sales process from start to finish from prospecting & opportunity identification, cold calling, pitching, setting up client meetings, doing product demonstrations, till negotiations and closing of the sale.
- By staying on top of the news, social media, business announcements and marketing campaigns, direct prospecting to proactively generate new leads and new business opportunities.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads from marketing campaigns and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential prospects.
- Proactively outreach clients’ business executives to learn about their business and challenges, they are mainly the executives or directors at the department of marketing, PR, investor relation, product.
- Consult with companies on how they use news and social media data to inform strategy and decision making, assess their buying interest, pitch relevant solutions either through online demonstrations or in person meetings, negotiate the pricing and T&C and close the deal.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above monthly quota results.
- Diligently update our internal sales systems to stay current on leads and follow ups.
- Deliver a best in class client experience from the beginning of contact through onboarding stage.
- Diligently keep informed of product developments, competition and industry trends to stay ahead of the curve.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are .....
- Curious about how the news and online social media data can shape the business, PR, Communication and Marketing strategy.
- Desired to have a fast-track career path into management team.
- Eager to be the trusted and strategic business partner of our clients from Day1.
- Excited to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, dynamic, entrepreneurial people that will constantly inspire you and push you out of comfort zone.
We would love to see…
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars.
- With work experience or relevant training in startup, Fortune 1000 companies, banking, management consulting firm, technology solution-based selling company, PR agency, marketing agency, market research or any international fast paced environment is highly preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese/Mandarin.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals.
- Well rounded with varied interests, background and proven leadership experience.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, self-motivated, curious and resilient.
- Have strong interest in news and current affairs.
- A quick learner that open to feedback and dedicate to consistent self-improvement.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm