At Meltwater, we believe that our success is directly tied to the value our clients derive from our services. To ensure clients realize business value at every stage in their journey with us, our Client Success team is committed to delighting our clients with every interaction - from understanding clients’ needs to delivering the right set of offerings that result in highly successful clients.
About this Role:
You will have the unique opportunity to work closely with the Client Success Team on sentiment analysis, various media data and insight projects that make a direct impact on our business and clients.
The ideal candidate will be analytical and humble, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. No question is off limits and we'll do everything we can to help accelerate your personal growth.
This internship is available for July 2021, you will work with us for one month initially for the sentiment analysis project and you will have the opportunity to work for another 1-2 months on other projects depending on your performance.
Perks of working with us:
- Awesome coworkers.
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment.
- Fun team outings.
- Get the real responsibilities from DAY 1!
- Learn how business run in the digital age.
- Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge social media intelligence technology.
What You Will Do
- Utilize Meltwater software applications to source, cleanse and analyze a variety of available publicly data relating to our current clients.
- Review sentiment analysis generated by Meltwater platform to help improve the accuracy of our NLP sentiment analysis.
- Build and maintain well-structured databases of media outlets and key publications.
- Build and maintain relevant media lists by country, industry, etc.
- Proactively initiate projects to keep our editorial databases up-to-date and complete.
- Research of new outlets/journalists.
- Research news and moves in the media.
- Support account managers to provide value-adding ad-hoc services to clients across industries.
- Undertake specific projects relevant to the development of our databases.
Training we Provide:
- Comprehensive training on our business, products.
- On the job training.
- Meltwater Online Academy.
- Skillset workshops, industry knowledge training and expert sharing session.
- Networking events.
- Throughout your internship with us you will receive great support from the team as well as receive constructive feedback and suggestions from managers and peers constantly, to ensure you are developing as fast as your potential allows.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time undergraduate/graduate student majoring in Business, Business Analysis, Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese / Mandarin.
- Strong ability to conduct productive research.
- Understanding and interest in traditional and new media journalism.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Superb communication skills. “Can do” attitude, and a great teammate in an international environment.
- Self-starter with strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, collaborative tools (i.e.. Google Sheets/Google Docs) and any experience with formulas are also a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm