About this role
You will have the unique opportunity to work closely with recruitment team and marketing team for various campus recruitment projects, employer branding and recruitment marketing programs. You will have a tangible impact on our employer branding and candidate experiences throughout the journey with us. The ideal candidate will be an energetic individual, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize in a fast-paced environment and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. You will play the pivotal role in our Greater China growth in a fast-paced organization that will allow you to learn and grow. No question is off limits and we'll do everything we can to help accelerate your personal growth.
What you will do
What to expect?
You learn about Meltwater - comprehensive product training, on the job learning, networking events, knowledge sharing session.
Digital recruitment projects: You will manage the Meltwater Greater China Career site and Wechat official account with the goal of creating a strong employer brand presence online. You will be planning, creating and sourcing content, in charge of the calendar planning and community management. You will work with regional marketing team, external agencies and Greater China business leaders to develop appealing multimedia content for various recruitment campaign use. You will provide insights on our social media recruiting performance with data and analysis supported. You will perform competitior research for digital recruitment marketing trend from major software companies and multinational B2B companies.
Recruitment campaigns and event management: You will be creating communication materials for our campaigns and participate in the development of copy solutions that generate awareness for potential candidates, keep them highly engage with our brand. You will assist Recruitment Manager to organize networking events, assessment days and any kind of event that can get our candidates pumped with our brand, people and the opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
We would love to see…
- Current Year 2 or 3 student in Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising, Visual Communication or related disciplines and looking for some hands-on digital marketing, PR and event management experience in a fast-moving environment and entrepreneurial environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Have strong passion about social media, digital marketing, branding and people
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced international work environment.
- Proficient in either Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) , photography, illustration or graphic design is a big plus.
- Must available to work for 24 hours per week from January to June 2019
Great Place to work
- Competitive, comprehensive remuneration package
- Gym Allowance with other cultural team activities
- Global Business travel life insurance
- Well stocked kitchens
- Global meeting at cool destination
- Overseas management training and conference
- 20 paid holidays
- Comprehensive Medical insurance for you
- Fun and international working environment
- Personal Laptop
- Work Visa is available
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Design and User...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm