The Talent Acquisition team is a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hardworking mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the Meltwater organization. We are equal parts culture bearers, business advisors, and growth agents. We like to have fun in the midst of being key to Meltwater’s continuing success.
What You Will Do
You will have the unique opportunity to work closely with recruiting manager directly for various recruitment projects and day to day recruitment operations for Japan market in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to get first hand experiences of what recruiting is like in a global software company.
The ideal candidate would have high energy, organized, ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization, self-driven, strong communication skills, possessing the ability to juggle multiple tasks and creatively solve problems.
This is an internship last for 2 to 2.5 months between late March to late May in this year. You are required to intern for at least 2 full working days.
- You are our brand ambassadors and support recruiters for the full recruiting cycle - You will manage all-important candidate experiences from scheduling phone/video interviews, group interview to onboarding new hires for the Japan market. You will maintain the recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date. You will assist recruiters to source candidates by posting jobs on various platforms, reviewing inbound applications and identifying prospects on LinkedIn. You will conduct market research and provide insights to recruiters.
- Recruitment marketing projects - You will manage the social content for Japan market on Instagram with the goal of creating a strong employer brand presence online. You will develop appealing multimedia content for various recruitment campaign use. You will provide insights on our social media recruiting performance with data and analysis supported. You will perform competitor research for employer branding trends and provide insights to recruiters.
- You identify areas for improvement in recruiting experiences strategies - You conduct benchmarking research and analysis to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of our recruitment marketing plan and execution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current Year 2 to 4 student who is looking for real work experience in a fast-moving, international and entrepreneurial environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized with the ability to multi-task and follow-up.
- Strong self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Tech savvy - You curious and willing to learn new things.
- Ability to work independently and take 100% ownership of projects.
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Proficient in WIX is a big plus.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm