With 20 years of experience in the field of online media monitoring, Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions - helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights.
Through Meltwater's platforms, our clients are well equipped to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights - allowing them to strategically manage their brands and stay ahead of their competition.
With 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, Meltwater is a truly global partner to over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands which rely on Meltwater to help inform their MarCom strategies and decision making.
Role - Management Trainee Program (Sales Consultant):
The Sales Consultant role is the first stage of Meltwater's Management Trainee Program, in the Client Acquisition track. This program is both intense and rewarding, designed to give top candidates an accelerated career trajectory within the organization. The program is open to fresh graduates from all specializations and backgrounds.
There are 3 parts to our program and by the end of it you will not only have developed excellent B2B sales skills, but also leadership and management skills, and achieve all of this in a workplace with a history of legendary culture!
The 3-step career pathway laid out for you:
- Sales Consultant - Here, you'll learn all the ropes of B2B sales and become an expert on our platform, media intelligence, and sharpen your business acumen.
- Sales Manager - You'll be part of recruitment, training and managing a team. You'll be responsible for both team and individual targets, and act as a mentor for our future batches of trainees.
- Managing Director - This is a true leadership opportunity. You'll be responsible for the development and results of the whole Client Acquisition team, and you'll be reporting directly to management.
Meltwater values hiring on potential rather than experience. Rest assured, we'll ensure you're fully prepared and geared for success. We have lots of training and development in place in both media intelligence and all things sales!
The training doesn't stop here - throughout your management program, you'll constantly be mentored by experienced leaders.
You will be pitching to a wide range of companies across all industries and get a chance to work with some of the most exciting companies throughout Southeast Asia. The right candidate will be responsible for the entire sales process as they liaise with C-Level Executives and directly pitch Meltwater's software solutions to them.
What You Will Do
- B2B sales role where you are responsible for driving Meltwater’s revenue growth through consultative sales and acquisition of new clients.
- Drive the entire sales process from start to finish from prospecting & opportunity identification, cold calling, pitching, setting up client meetings, doing product demonstrations, till negotiations and closing of the sale.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential prospects.
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them understand how Meltwater can help drive their business goals and objectives.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Diligently keep informed of product developments, competitor movements and industry trends to stay ahead of the curve.
- Collaborate and work closely with key internal stakeholders such as Client Success, Operations and Legal, etc.
- Competitive remuneration package, with uncapped monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses!
- Market leader in delivering Media Intelligence SaaS solutions to clients.
- Recipient to numerous global employer awards, including recognition by Great Place to Work® across our many international offices.
- Fresh, fun and ambitious working environment.
- A career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic, fast-growing and international company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Attained Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline).
- Entry level / have up to 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Curious about and understand the value of digital marketing / social media / MarTech / MarCom.
- Interest in tech & SaaS / media intelligence, and a regular consumer of the news / media.
- High level of drive & stamina to succeed in sales.
- Prior experience cold calling, booking and conducting software demos, or exposure to sales processes from prospecting to closing of deals.
- Good to have a track record of successes and highlights in sales achievements.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and organized with the ability to work under tight deadlines and in a high-pressure environment.
- International experience (academic, personal, or professional) and held leadership roles in university.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales, Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm