We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Francophone Department. We are expanding our business into established markets in North and West Africa. One of the few remaining ‘startup’ markets within the Meltwater group, the Francohpne markets offer massive growth potential to those with the drive and stamina to make it work.
As a Business Development Representative you support the growth of new business within these markets.
Tasks can range from discovering opportunities, building searches and working with the Meltwater technology, though to conducting research, helping to tailor solutions and working on actual accounts. As well as much more. Very few days will be the same.
This is truly a rare internship opportunity. In addition you will work closely with other departments within the company to gain a full view on the Meltwater business.
As part of the role, you will be mapping out and profiling a wide range of companies and organizations - From universities and local government departments to Fortune 500 companies, and keeping up to date with current affairs and the sorts of organizations which may have an interest in different things being reported in the news. This means we are looking for ambitious, and driven individuals.
Not only is this a paid internship, but you will also learn valuable skills that could land you a career working for Meltwater after you graduate.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 - 2 years working experience.
- Experience in sales/business development is a plus but not a requirement.
- Strong drive and self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Solution oriented and client focused.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to set priorities and execute to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in French, proficiency in English.
- The kind of person that is successful with Meltwater is hard working, intelligent, well organized and well rounded. We are inspired by people with executive business acumen, a good sense of humor, and a willingness to succeed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Johannesburg (South Africa),...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm